Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy New Year! and goodbye to a great decade!

As we wrap up Christmas and look into the new year, there are a few things I wanted to say. First of all, 2009 was filled with firsts, all of them great and too many to mention, but I will say that the most important first is that right now, I am more pleased to be in New York than I could have imagined.
Four years ago, my wife said: "Let's just do it. Let's sell the house and move to Brooklyn." I admittedly thought she was kidding, but if I know my wife at all, her most solid quality is that of conviction. Once she sets her mind to something there is no stopping her.
We met in 2000 at a bar (she was dating an acquaintance who later set us up after their breakup). We married after a quick courtship and my life has been all the better since (I hope she says the same).
She is the driving force behind the success of this project and so aside from thanking all of you for the support and kind words over the past year, I need to thank her for her undying support, unwavering faith in my ability to be a successful artist and most of all, loving me. I look forward to another decade of firsts for each of our careers and our children.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment